General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
This course is aimed at those involved in the handling of people’s information as part of their day to day role.
This Course will provide a GDPR overview for those looking to gain more information on how to uphold the 6 principles of GDPR. With this course learners will understand the key principles and process under the regulation and what their roles and responsibilities include.
Accreditation: Certificate of attendance
Course Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number participants: 6
What will be covered?
- Key changes from the DPA to the GDPR
- Understanding what data is and the different types of data
- The six principles of GDPR
- Understanding how to safely handle sensitive data
- Understanding the rights of data subjects
- Knowing the responsibilities of the information commissioner
The full cost of the course is to be paid before the start of the course.
If you cancel your place you will be liable for 100% of the cost. Unless a cancellation is received in writing 14 days prior to the commencement