PA9 – Fogging, Misting and Smokes
PA9 training provides you with the knowledge and skills required to be assessed on NPTC PA9 safe application of pesticide mists, fogs and smokes.
This course includes fumigation of stores, towers, buildings etc.
Accreditation: City and Guilds (NPTC)
Course Duration: 1 Day (+ Separate Assessment)
Maximum number participants: 6
Prerequisites: PA1 (Safe Use of Pesticides)
Price: please enquire for costings
As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare one type of equipment for work, calibrate it by means of an appropriate procedure and operate it to ensure the correct application rate without risks to themselves, other people and the environment
- Use the information detailed on product labels to determine the approved uses for the product and its potential hazards to human safety, non-target areas and the environment in general.
- Carry out routine maintenance of the equipment
- Carry out daily and routine operating procedures for the equipment used.
- Carry out routine procedure for cleaning personal protective equipment and any equipment used.
The full cost of the course is to be paid before the start of the course.
If you cancel your place you will be liable for 100% of the cost. Unless a cancellation is received in writing 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.