Ride On Mowers
A wide range of mowers are used across horticultural and landscape businesses. With proper training, most pose little risk to either the user or anyone near to the machine. Our course will give you that training, ensuring you can operate a ride-on mower safely and efficiently.
Once you’ve successfully completed the course, you’ll receive a certificate of training.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Maximum number participants: 6
Price : Price as arranged
What will be covered?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the risks associated with the use of different types of ride-on mowers
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Identify the controls and components
- Carry out daily checks as indicated in the operator’s manual
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Identify and report any faults
- Adjust the cutting mechanism to achieve the required standard
- Operate the machine in a safe and competent manner
- Perform after-use maintenance
- Load and transport the machine (if appropriate)